Public areas are disinfected daily
Protection against infections
Possibility to disinfect your hands at various places
Please wear mouthmask until seated
Breakfast in buffet style. Please desinfect the hands before entering.
Breakfast can be consumed in the breakfast room with 1,5m distance between tables
Food and drinks
Vending machine for drinks and snacks @atrium
Free coffee, tea and water @atrium
Restaurants in the area are open again
Covid-19 friendly cancellation
Meeting rooms: Cancellation up until 72h before the start of the meeting
Meeting rooms are each equipped with a ventilation system and are ventilated extra during these times.
All public areas are ventilated extra during these times.
Corona – adjustments (version June 2021)
- When travelling from out of Belgium, please check the following website for more information on travellers from foreign countries.
- The hours of breakfast will be from 6h30-9h30 during weekdays and from 7h-11h during the weekends. The breakfast room will be open to consume your breakfast. Breakfast is served in buffet style. Please disifect your hands before entering. Please wear a mask until seated.
- A mask is obligated.
- Please remember at all times the social distancing rule of 1,5m in the hotel!
- We will provide disinfection gel on several locations in the hotel such as the lobby, breakfast room, elevators. You can use your arm to serve yourself.
- In case you exhibit multiple symptoms of the Covid-19 –virus, please cancel your reservation. Our cancellation terms remain the same, cancellation is possible until day of arrival 12 o’clock noon time (in case you reserved directly on our website our via email). Always cancel your reservation via email.
- Regulations oblige us to keep records of hotel guests, so we need each time you stay with us a copy of your passport or likewise identification document and we will ask for a phone number.
- We ask you to pay as much as possible by card of by invoice (companies). The terminal will be disinfected every time that it has been used.
- Max 1 person in the elevator.
- As the room as well as the door handles and elevators etc. will be disinfected, there will be the smell of disinfection product possible.
- Restaurants in Belgium are opened as normal. Wearing a mask is obligated until seated.
- There aren’t any outside visitors allowed in the room that don’t share their home address with the guest. Also, guests can only share a room when they live at the same home address.