- There will be a receptionist during weekdays from 6h30-11h + 16h-22h. In the weekend this will be from 7h30-12h + 16h22h. Please settle your room during these hours. In case you would like to check-in outside these hours, you can always use our kiosk. Between these hours (11h-16h) there will be other staff available if necessary and at the reception you can reach us by phone.
- The hours of breakfast will be from 6h30-9h30 during weekdays and from 7h30-11h during the weekends. The breakfast room will not be open to consume your breakfast, we will open the breakfast in take-away Please consume the breakfast in the hotel room. The cleaning staff will take away the dirty dishes when they come to clean the room. In the breakfast area, maximum 1 person is allowed at the time, so if necessary, please wait in the lobby. Before entering the breakfast room, we ask you to disinfect your hands.
- A mask is obligated.
- Please remember at all times the social distancing rule of 1,5m in the hotel!
- We will provide disinfection gel on several locations in the hotel such as the lobby, breakfast room, elevators. You can use your arm to serve yourself.
- In case you exhibit multiple symptoms of the Covid-19 –virus, please cancel your reservation. Our cancellation terms remain the same, cancellation is possible until day of arrival 12 o’clock noon time (in case you reserved directly on our website our via email). Always cancel your reservation via email.
- Regulations oblige us to keep records of hotel guests, so we need each time you stay with us a copy of your passport or likewise identification document and we will ask for a phone number.
- We ask you to pay as much as possible by card of by invoice (companies). The terminal will be disinfected every time that it has been used.
- Max 1 person in the elevator.
- In the restrooms downstairs, we have made some adjustments to the door handles, this way, you can open the doors by using your arms.
- As the room as well as the door handles and elevators etc. will be disinfected, there will be the smell of disinfection product possible.
- For safety reasons the Belgian Federal Government has decided that all restaurants and cafés are closed until at least the 13th of December. Take-out is still possible in many restaurants in the neighborhood.
- There aren’t any outside visitors allowed in the room that don’t share their home address with the guest. Also, guests can only share a room when they live at the same home address.
We thank you for your cooperation. Do you have any questions left? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
TOGETHER AGAINST CORONA